Our puppy adoption fee is $3000.* (plus WA State sales tax 7.6% ) for puppies that are picked up at our home- WE OFFER A $500.00 DISCOUNT TO VETS AND DISABLED PERSONS. All of our puppies are sold on a spay/neuter contract. There is a $500 deposit that is required after your application has been approved. You will be placed on our reservation list in the order that we receive your deposit. The balance of the adoption fee is due by the time the puppies are picked up. Copper Creek reserves the right to retain up to 2 puppies for future breeding purposes.
1. To start the puppy adoption process, please contact me via phone (509)936-1978 or email me Juliesmenard8@gmail.com I love to share information on these wonderful dogs and want to make sure they will be the right fit for you as well as meet your families lifestyle and personality.
2. Once we have received and reviewed your application via phone or email we will put you on our reservation list.
5. When the puppies are born, we will notify you by email. At this time, we will begin posting pictures to our website and social media accounts so you can watch the puppies grow and develop.
6. The remaining balance will be due when the puppies are 8 weeks of age and puppy selection will be finalized at that time.
7. Puppies will be ready to go to their new homes by 8 weeks of age.
Being a Guardian Home is an excellent, low cost way to have a top quality Labradoodle as a family pet. Because we are a small family run business we do not have nor do we want a kennel based program. Since we cannot house all of our breeding dogs here at home we are offering the Guardian Home program for our potential breeding dogs. We want our breeding dogs to be raised in caring loving homes as family pets. You must live within 2 hours of Chewelah WA to become a guardian family and come visit occasionally so your doggy child will be accustomed to my home and be comfortable staying with me while birthing and weaning the puppies (4 to 5 weeks).
As a Guardian Home you agree to raise, train and care for a dog throughout their entire breeding career. The cost of a guardian dog is 1000.00. Once your puppy passes the good citizen training we will refund you $500.00, total cost of your puppy is $500.00. Washington state sales tax 8.4% will be applied to all puppy purchases.
When you are chosen to be part of the Coper Creek Labradoodles Guardian Home program, we will place you with a pick of the litter puppy at approximately 9 weeks old. You will pay for all normal cost of the care and medical expenses of raising a family pet. Copper Creek Labradoodles will pay for all reproductive testing for your puppy between ages 3- 12 months to determine if your puppy meets our highest breeding health and temperament standards.
If your dog does not pass it’s testing for breeding dogs, you will pay for the spay or neuter of the dog and we will transfer the ownership of the dog and retire the dog from our breeding program and it will remain your family pet, at no additional fee to you.
It your dog does pass it’s testing it will become a breeding dog for Copper Creek Labradoodles. If you have a female she will deliver between 3-4 litters for Copper Creek Labradoodles. She will come to our home during her heat cycle for breeding and then back home to you. She will remain with you throughout her pregnancy and come back to us during her deliveries and until the puppies are weaned. Once she has had 3-4 litters Copper Creek Labradoodles will have her spayed and she will retire with you at no additional fee.
For more detailed information on our guardian program please contact me and I will supply you with additional details.
I will be looking for one guardian home for a male puppy this year, he must live within 30 minutes of Chewelah.